You are here
“Postoperatively, I love to see patients who can function better than they have in years. It is deeply satisfying to perform surgeries that heighten the quality of life of my patients.”
As an orthopedic surgeon, my practice is focused on treating injuries and conditions of the hip, knee, and shoulder as well as fracture care. I am committed to providing evidence-based treatments for the best possible outcomes, and my surgical expertise includes total joint replacement of the hip and knee, rotator cuff repair, and arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder.
I consider it an honor to be practicing in the region where I was raised. I’m proud to be a member of this community, and I strive to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care to people throughout west-central Minnesota. When I am not seeing patients, I value time with my family and stay active through outdoor activities, like hunting, fishing, and basketball. I also enjoy woodworking and decoy carving.
Education, Training & Memberships
- Undergraduate Degree: Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
- Medical Degree: University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, KS
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder/Knee Arthroscopy
- Fracture Care