You are here
“When caring for patients, I feel it is important to first understand each person’s goals and expectations. Then, with these objectives in mind, work together to develop an individualized care plan to best fit these needs.”
I chose to specialize in sports medicine because I have a passion for both athletics and helping people get back to doing what they love. I am dedicated to ensuring my patients receive the care they need for the best possible outcomes. I offer experience in acute fracture care and the latest nonsurgical treatment strategies, including ultrasound-guided injections. I feel privileged to help people get back to the activities they enjoy, whether that be organized sports or simply a walk by the lake.
As a sports medicine doctor, I understand the benefits of living an active life. When not caring for patients, I enjoy activities such as broomball, basketball, beach volleyball, and golf as well as spending time with my family and traveling.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degrees: Biochemistry/Molecular Biology and Chemistry, University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN
- Medical Degree: University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency: Halifax Family Medicine Residency, Daytona Beach, FL
- Fellowship: University of Minnesota Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine: American Board of Family Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Member, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Acute fracture care
- Ultrasound-guided injections