**IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOW OFFERING PHYSICAL THERAPY VIDEO VISITS THROUGH OUR ORTHOPEDIC TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.**
Heartland Orthopedic Specialists’ physical therapists and athletic trainers are specially trained in the examination and treatment of musculoskeletal problems that affect an individual’s ability to move and function as well as they can in their daily lives. Such conditions may result from overuse injuries, trauma, sports-related injuries, surgery, disease, and accidents. Accordingly, we offer a wide range of services to treat orthopedic dysfunctions, enhance function, and speed recovery. Our experienced and caring staff provides the latest in rehabilitation techniques to promote recovery after surgery, from orthopedic injuries to degenerative conditions. Our goal is to restore your function whether it is participating in a particular sport, gardening, or even walking without pain. We want you to get better while we provide exemplary customer service and skilled physical therapy for your condition.
- Graston Technique for Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesiology Taping
- Return to Sport
- General Fitness Performance Programs
- Functional Specific Movement Screens
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Dry Needling
- Running / Gait Analysis
Our facility, over 2,600 square feet, includes:
- Reception and Waiting Area for Physical Therapy Patients Only
- Private Exam Rooms and Treatment Rooms
- Dedicated Gym Space for Rehabilitation Exercises
- Cardio Machines and Weight Equipment
- Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacements
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation Programs
- Work-Related and Motor Vehicle Accidents
The program’s goal is to help you reach optimal levels of function and independence, allowing you to return to everyday activities. Our goals are to:
- Decrease pain
- Improve activities of daily living
- Improve posture
- Increase range of motion
- Improve tolerance to work
- Increase strength and endurance
- Return to sports
- Improve quality of life
Our Rehab Team:
- Dianne Doyle, P.T.
- Brandon Strouth, P.T., D.P.T.
- Drew Paradis, P.T., D.P.T.
- Shawn Krueger, P.T., D.P.T.
- Scott Scholl, L.A.T.
- Cassie Bugbee, M.S., L.A.T.