What Is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure and free online tool that allows you to connect with experts about your health and access your health records. Access to this tool is only granted to those who have registered with their clinic or hospital. To log in to MyChart, you will need an internet connection and a computer, tablet, or smartphone. For an optimized experience, download the MyChart app.
To sign up, get in contact with your provider or a staff member.
MyChart offers convenience with its wide range of features:
- View, schedule, request, and cancel appointments
- Video visit appointments
- Communication with provider or nurse for nonurgent questions
- Email and text notifications for new MyChart messages
- Track daily health for weight, glucose, or blood pressure
- Access to education and discharge instructions
- Review immunizations, allergies, medications, and medical history
- Share medical records with outside provider
- Sign up for digital statements
- See lab results and imaging tests
- Track diabetes, asthma, COPD, and congestive heart failure
- View and pay bill
- eCheck-in at your next visit
Accessing Your Loved One’s Records
By linking your loved one’s account, you can have access to everything you need to feel assured about their health status. Access to your child’s account is determined by their age. Children up to age 11 will need a parent or guardian who will have full access. Those who are ages 12 to 17 can register their own account of which a parent or guardian will have partial access. After reaching age 18, parents will need to request access.
To request access or give access to another adult, complete the designated form in MyChart. Once the form is submitted, access will be granted in 3 to 4 business days, or you will be contacted for additional information.