You are here
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of our team to help offer you effective and timely medical care.
I focus on providing quality and professional orthopedic, sports medicine, and preventative health care services to all of my patients. Working with our team of orthopedic surgeons, I take medical histories, examine patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and X-rays, and diagnose patients both in the clinical and hospital setting. I also treat injuries and assist in orthopedic surgeries.
As a Physician Assistant I actively help fulfill Heartland Orthopedic Specialists’ goal, which is to return our patients to an active lifestyle in the shortest time possible.
I am originally from Cambridge, Minnesota, and moved to the Alexandria area with my family in 1999. I worked in orthopedic surgery in North Carolina while my husband was serving in the military. As an avid outdoors person, Alexandria has given me a great opportunity to enjoy the lakes and other outdoor activities.
- University of Florida School of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 1994
- St. Cloud State University, 1991
- Board-Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Heartland Orthopedic Specialists, 1999 to Present
- East Carolina Orthopaedics, New Bern, NC, 1994 - 1999