You are here
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of our team to help offer you effective and timely medical care.
I focus on providing quality and professional orthopedic, sports medicine, and preventative health care services to all of my patients. Working with our team of orthopedic surgeons, I take medical histories, examine patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and X-rays, and diagnose patients both in the clinical and hospital setting. I also treat injuries and assist in orthopedic surgeries.
As a Physician Assistant I actively help fulfill Heartland Orthopedic Specialists’ goal, which is to return our patients to an active lifestyle in the shortest time possible.
- Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL, 2013
- North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND, 2010
- Board-Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Heartland Orthopedic Specialists, 2013 to Present