You are here
Are you suffering from joint pain? Join the joint replacement experts at Heartland Orthopedic Specialists for two free orthopedic education days in Willmar on June 18th and Alexandria on June 19th! You will be able to talk with orthopedic experts, view surgical instruments and replacement joints, and receive information about the treatment options and surgical services available at Alomere Health.
Keeping You Active – Orthopedic Education Day Schedule of Events:
June 18th – located in the Willmar Community & Activities Center:
- 9:00 a.m. – Hip & Knee Joint Replacement with Dr. Thomas E. Dudley
- 11:00 a.m. – Arthritis & Shoulder Pain with Dr. Eric W. Nelson
June 19th – located in the Lobby Meeting Room of Alomere Health:
- 9:00 a.m. – Total Ankle Replacement Seminar with Dr. Russell S. Sticha
- 10:30 a.m. – Hip & Knee Joint Replacement Seminar with Dr. Thomas E. Dudley
- 12:00 p.m. - What is the Joint Replacement Center Experience? with Angie Miller, Joint Care Coordinator
- 1:00 p.m. – Bone Health & Fracture Prevention Seminar with Dr. Dennis P. Weigel
If you have questions about joint replacement or would like additional information about Heartland Orthopedic Specialists’ orthopedic education days, please call (320) 214-6110 for Willmar information and (320) 762-6661 for Alexandria information.