You are here
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are an integral part of our team to help offer you effective and timely medical care.
I focus on providing quality and professional orthopedic, sports medicine, and preventative health care services to all of my patients. Working with our team of orthopedic surgeons, I take medical histories, examine patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and X-rays, and diagnose patients both in the clinical and hospital setting. I also treat injuries and assist in orthopedic surgeries.
As a Physician Assistant I actively help fulfill Heartland Orthopedic Specialists’ goal, which is to return our patients to an active lifestyle in the shortest time possible.
I was born in Ohio and have lived in Illinois and South Dakota before moving to Willmar, Minnesota in 1997. I just recently moved to Alexandria with my family. I have a special interest in sports medicine. In my spare time I enjoy golfing, the lakes and other outdoor activities. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- The University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD, 2009
- Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN, 2005
- Board-Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Heartland Orthopedic Specialists, Alexandria, MN, 2009 - Present